Fault Passage Indicator
This , where installed, will provide a mean of indicating the passage of faultcurrent along the medium voltage overhead line and It shall be made of Fault detection systems with LED flashing and wireless communication to be installed on Medium Voltage Overhead Electric networks.
It must be positioned in strategic locations, for example at the start of each branch and at the location of manual switchgear. Sending fault location message to pre-set person.
- To detect phase-to-phase and phase-to-earth fault currents on the MV network.
- To detect voltage active or inactive
- To transmit fault information to the control center spontaneously via the GPRS
- To provide LED light indication of fault.
- To provide operators with all useful information for fault finding and preventive maintenance.
|Trip Time||50Hz(40ms) , 60Hz(33ms)|
|Batterylife time||19,000amp / 5 years Depends on fault frequency|
|Inrush restrain time||5 seconds|